Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blog Review

I have looked at two really fantastic blogs this week, Late Model Stock Car Racing in Northern California and Chump to Champ-A Racing Drivers Blog. My favorite one of the two is Late Model Stock Car Racing in Northern California, because this blog is all about races at Redwood Acres Raceway. That is the same track I've been talking about and the same one that my family races at and I work at. The post that I was looking at made it feel like I was right there watching that race again. He created the exact type of blog I want mine to be more like in the future. As he was highlighting the top 3 spots in each race, he linked their Facebook pages to there names.

Now when it comes to the setup of the blog it wasn't as great as the content. Including: black background and unloadable pictures, but the words were still visible and plain to see. This blogger (I couldn't find out his name) has really perfect links, like Facebook pages and the Redwood Acres Raceway page. This blogger also has a lot of comments and keeps his blog going. He started his blog about 6 years ago and is now the weekly blogger for Redwood Acres Raceway.

This blog has inspired me to keep my blog going after this assignment because this blogger started off as doing a school blog and now he gets paid per person who reads his blog. He also has not as much advertising as most blogs which is why it is my favorite. What I didn't realize when I first looked at this blog is that I've met the author of this blog. He also includes highlight clips of each race of the night so it's almost like watching NASCAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment